Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I've left the party

Featured Replies

I've left the Republican party. I think its high time we all take our names off of the Democrat and Republican registers and send them a message. I harped on Rmom because she's registered Independent and doesn't get to vote in the primaries. Well primaries suck anyway. They're a waste of time and money, especially when you end up with nominees like John Kerry and John McCain.

 

So now I'm registered Libertarian. I would encourage others to leave their mainstream party and tell these blood-sucking politicians that the free ride is over. Besides, you can still vote for whoever you want in the general election.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've left the Republican party. I think its high time we all take our names off of the Democrat and Republican registers and send them a message. I harped on Rmom because she's registered Independent and doesn't get to vote in the primaries. Well primaries suck anyway. They're a waste of time and money, especially when you end up with nominees like John Kerry and John McCain.

 

So now I'm registered Libertarian. I would encourage others to leave their mainstream party and tell these blood-sucking politicians that the free ride is over. Besides, you can still vote for whoever you want in the general election.

 

So...you'll quit harping on me for standing on my principles now? :clap:

I had this discussion with my mom one night. She tried to talk me out of voting for McCain. I told her I was probalby going to vote for Barr and she told me I was wasting my vote. That we would never see anything but Rep & Dem and a vote for a third party was as good as not voting. I respectfully disagreed with her.

 

I have thought hard about registering Libertarian or Independent.

All I got to say is

 

 

 

Welcome to the party

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:ylsuper::ylsuper::notworthy::thumb:

 

:clap::clap:

 

 

I have joined the party for exactly the reasons posted above!

I have left as well. I now support the libertarian party, because their views are closer to mine.

I have been a registered independent my entire voting life.

So there are three of us on here??? :lol:

So there are three of us on here??? :lol:

 

 

Ram2003 is an Independent

Ram2003 is an Independent

Four? Woooo hooooo!!!!!!!! :dancingpa

Four? Woooo hooooo!!!!!!!! :dancingpa

 

 

It only takes 4 to go from a get-together to a party. :D

I've left the Republican party. I think its high time we all take our names off of the Democrat and Republican registers and send them a message. I harped on Rmom because she's registered Independent and doesn't get to vote in the primaries. Well primaries suck anyway. They're a waste of time and money, especially when you end up with nominees like John Kerry and John McCain.

 

So now I'm registered Libertarian. I would encourage others to leave their mainstream party and tell these blood-sucking politicians that the free ride is over. Besides, you can still vote for whoever you want in the general election.

 

That is what the Democrats love to hear. The more people who are fairly aware of politics to heavily aware of politics that don't vote Republican that were once Republican the better off they are. So congrats.....more big government here we come...yes we can

That is what the Democrats love to hear. The more people who are fairly aware of politics to heavily aware of politics that don't vote Republican that were once Republican the better off they are. So congrats.....more big government here we come...yes we can

Where did he say he wouldn't vote republican???

That is what the Democrats love to hear. The more people who are fairly aware of politics to heavily aware of politics that don't vote Republican that were once Republican the better off they are. So congrats.....more big government here we come...yes we can

 

If you're going to blame someone, blame the party. How is anything going to get fixed if nobody complains? Actions speak loudly.

Where did he say he wouldn't vote republican???

 

True, but the point isn't lost.

If you're going to blame someone, blame the party. How is anything going to get fixed if nobody complains? Actions speak loudly.

 

It will get fixed if the correct Republican if there ever is one is elected. While I liked Bush for a few reasons he was absolutely terrible w/ spending. Anything good he did, and there are some things, is terribly overshadowed by the deficit and the amount of spending. But a lot of that was while the Dems controlled Congress. Both parites are to blame and if staunch Republicans leave and go Libertarian that will give the Dems all the time they need to see to it that the US becomes fully Socialistic.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.