Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK -vs- MSU, update thread....

Featured Replies

That's how I'm seeing it. Its time to figure out a different plan, IMO.

 

I don't see it happening with the hardest head coach in college basketball...

  • Replies 446
  • Views 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miller is now scared to shoot too. Great.

I would almost rather Meeks shoot with a hand in his face than the things we're doing now. This crowds going to explode if we don't start taking open shots.

Poor PPat he three guys guarding him the other 2 are guarding meeks

Is there a way I can watch online?

 

Anyone know please!

 

You can watch on Yahoo.

I would almost rather Meeks shoot with a hand in his face than the things we're doing now. This crowds going to explode if we don't start taking open shots.

 

Its time for Meeks to start shooting every other time down the court. I'll take my chances with him forcing it over a bunch of cowards that won't shoot the ball. I would personally bench anyone that's afraid to take an open shot.

Poor PPat he three guys guarding him the other 2 are guarding meeks

 

Because they know no one else can shoot. Where have good college shooters gone? I don't get it. If I had the looks Porter has been getting I'd have 6 points right now.

This is one of the WORST OFFENSIVE DISPLAYS I've EVER SEEN!!!! We have 2 guys on the court that are confident enough to take a shot. So they're getting double teamed just about every time they touch the ball. Unless someone else starts putting points on the board then the Cats are going to lose this game by 20.

State has some shooters unless Meeks and Patterson get some looks UK could be in trouble.

Its time for Meeks to start shooting every other time down the court. I'll take my chances with him forcing it over a bunch of cowards that won't shoot the ball. I would personally bench anyone that's afraid to take an open shot.

 

DeAndre ain't afraid to shoot, but....:lol:

PUT SLONE IN. He will at least knock down a 3 every now and then.

Everyone looks scared. I'd be scared too. If your name isn't Meeks or Patterson and you do one thing wrong you set the bench the rest of the game.

The Cats are really hard to watch this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.