Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK -vs- MSU, update thread....

Featured Replies

They are taking so many threes. They're lucky UK isn't scoring at all.

  • Replies 446
  • Views 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two fouls on Swat :thumb:

Im Al Purnell...the SAUSAGE man...

NBA :lol:

 

I don't know. Marshall, West Virginia Tech, Ashland Community College ? He's just not all he was cracked up to be right now and no one cal tell me that he and Billy G. don't butt heads often.

 

I can't stand him. He's not just "not all he was cracked up to be", he's AWFUL.

Al Purnell's sausage is the best thing I've seen tonight :lol:

Liggins has way too much to learn. We have no point guard recruits next year I don't know who we'd have at the point if he left.

 

GJ is coming in.

They aren't improving at this point in the season. That is the discouraging part.

We are young, hopefully this is a growing pain thing

Porter's a good shooter is the thing about it. I don't mind him shooting that open shot any time. He just refuses to take it.

 

He shoots the 3 better from top of the key...I seriously think Coach is not letting him shoot...Pitino would sit you down if you passed up a open 3...

This team plays with no heart.

 

They are trying, they just aren't that good thats all.

I can't stand him. He's not just "not all he was cracked up to be", he's AWFUL.

 

He shows signs every now and then of being decent.

 

He just tries to do too much. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I wish he were more like Porter. I wish he knew he was in the game only to get other players the ball and occasionally take a shot when the shot clock is winding down or when he finds himself directly beside the basket wide open for a lay up.

GJ is coming in.

 

Hopefully he's as good of a three star recruit as Ramel.

They are trying, they just aren't that good thats all.

 

They don't defend the 3 at all, they don't go after the ball off the glass, and half the guys out there look lost the entire time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.