Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK -vs- MSU, update thread....

Featured Replies

  • Replies 446
  • Views 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finally

Anyone else think Liggins is gone next year >?

 

Where's he goin'?

Liggins reminds me of Rhoderick Rhodes, it's all about him.

This game has been spectacularly crappy thus far.

They have finally decided to implement Meeks into the offense.

Liggins has way too much to learn. We have no point guard recruits next year I don't know who we'd have at the point if he left.

I don't believe Porter has the green light to shoot...:idunno:

 

What am I missing.. is he in the game for his ball handling?

Liggins reminds me of Rhoderick Rhodes, it's all about him.

 

I can see that...

Where's he goin'?

 

NBA :lol:

 

I don't know. Marshall, West Virginia Tech, Ashland Community College ? He's just not all he was cracked up to be right now and no one cal tell me that he and Billy G. don't butt heads often.

Pathetic. Three UK players watched that hit the ground.

Porter's a good shooter is the thing about it. I don't mind him shooting that open shot any time. He just refuses to take it.

What am I missing.. is he in the game for his ball handeling?

 

Got me!You will have to ask Billy Clyde that question...:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.