Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK -vs- MSU, update thread....

Featured Replies

  • Replies 446
  • Views 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They don't even guard Porter. How helpful is that to MSU's D?

I think that PPat is wearing down as the season goes on. He always looks leg weiry.

That's what Tubby would do...:thumb:

 

That's what Roy Williams does in similar situations.

Porter refuses to shoot. He's nothing but scared. Darius deserves every bit of his playing time.

Porter has to step up and shoot the darned ball. I don't care if he misses. He is killing Patterson's chances.

 

Where is Perry Stevenson at?

That's what Tubby would do...:thumb:

And so would Joe B. Hall. He did it in '78 in the NCAA in Knoxville. And that was a bigger game than this one.

Liggins shoots and goes 2-16 and he gets lambasted.

When will UK get a point guard that can shoot again? Ramel Bradley was pretty good but between Rondo, Liggins, Porter, etc. I think I've had enough.

  • Author
I think that PPat is wearing down as the season goes on. He always looks leg weiry.
...and Meeks will too....I know about that all to well and it isn't fun at all.

Darius is keeping us in it so far. Fine steal right there.

Porter refuses to shoot. He's nothing but scared. Darius deserves every bit of his playing time.

 

I don't believe Porter has the green light to shoot...:idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.