Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK -vs- MSU, update thread....

Featured Replies

I hate the fact that they gave up with 2:00 on the clock.

  • Replies 446
  • Views 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love looking at everyone on State's team and they're smiling. Then I look at Gillispie and he's smiling too. Pathetic.

 

:lol: I've given up trying to understand why Gillispie does anything he does....Well, except drink. :D That's an easy one...

well......at least they get a week off before Florida.

Where they can go for a third straight home loss.

Hopefully this brings UK fans back down to earth..

I love looking at everyone on State's team and they're smiling. Then I look at Gillispie and he's smiling too. Pathetic.

 

He is laughing...thinking how was I SEC coach of the year last year.

I hate the fact that they gave up with 2:00 on the clock.

 

Dude, they gave up before the ball was every thrown in the air...

  • Author
It could be worse. We could be UC fans. :D :popcorn:
They may play their way in though....

 

With this loss, do you see Lunardi putting UK at 10 or so now?

Slone is the only person that has any heart. Patterson has heart but he is fed up and not showing it as much.

Hopefully this brings UK fans back down to earth..

 

UK fans have been down to Earth for about 10 years now.

They may play their way in though....

 

With this loss, do you see Lunardi putting UK at 10 or so now?

 

I almost hope they dont get in now. They wont do anything if they did get in anyway. Might as well just cut their season short.

  • Author

Well boys it's been fun....crab legs for dinner now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.