February 4, 200917 yr UK's basketball program seems to be mirroring U of L's football. I still think we'll get to play in the post-season.
February 4, 200917 yr :thumb: When every team you play does it, it gets to the point that maybe, just maybe it's because you don't play any defense.
February 4, 200917 yr When every team you play does it, it gets to the point that maybe, just maybe it's because you don't play any defense. Not on those shots. They are DEEP!
February 4, 200917 yr Meeks should have been forcing that 3 all night...Just like MSU... That's what I've been trying to say for 3 games now.
February 4, 200917 yr You couldnt pay me to go to Rupp and watch this UK team. Never in my life did I think they would play so bad to make me say that. Guess I better start buying some Xavier gear, wearing UK stuff is almost as embarrasing as wearing Bengals gear now days.
February 4, 200917 yr I still think we'll get to play in the post-season. I think they'll get in, but it won't be as high as thought, and contrary to your opinion in the bracketology thread, they aren't getting to the second weekend like this.
February 4, 200917 yr Wow..UK is slowing starting to play there way out of the NCAA Tourny. Next week is a MUST win vs Florida.
February 4, 200917 yr We have given up as well. If we thought we had any chance, we'd be fouling already.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.