Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK -vs- MSU, update thread....

Featured Replies

  • Replies 446
  • Views 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sums up the game right there.

  • Author

man....what a break for state...

 

another no call....they are letting them play.

Big shot for Liggins there.

No wonder Varnardo gets so many blocks. He is able to hammer players and get away with it.

Now that, I do believe is true. I've seen it in most of his games.

Very stupid play by Stevenson.

  • Author
No wonder Varnardo gets so many blocks. He is able to hammer players and get away with it.

If you think they aren't calling it both ways, you are watching a much different game then I.

Now that, I do believe is true. I've seen it in most of his games.

 

He's the king of the body foul but the refs just let it go.

Stevenson should have just taken the easy pass that was right there....

What the heck Perry

He was just like whaaad I do

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.