Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK -vs- MSU, update thread....

Featured Replies

  • Author

Keep going at Varnado and get rid of him...that's what Louisville should've done last night with Thabeet.

  • Replies 446
  • Views 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw about 8 total fouls on the past 2 possessions I think. Someone may get hurt if they don't start calling some fouls.

If you think they aren't calling it both ways, you are watching a much different game then I.

 

I never once said they were cheating Kentucky in any way.:rolleyes:

Stevenson with a cheap shot

 

Not a cheap shot at all. If the refs aren't going to get them off you, you have to do it yourself. I wouldn't mind if he did it every time.

He threw the bow, but if you really go to the ground on that then your a weakling, I'd post him up every time I got the chance.

Keep going at Varnado and get rid of him...that's what Louisville should've done last night with Thabeet.

I think that's the idea Wireman is getting across. They're going at him, and they're not calling the body foul. It is not just this game, it is every game with Varnado.

Not a cheap shot at all. If the refs aren't going to get them off you, you have to do it yourself. I wouldn't mind if he did it every time.

 

Yeah elbow to the face is never a cheap shot...:thumb:

Is this team really to stupid to realize that they need to go to Meeks and Patterson.

  • Author

55-45, state, 5:35

  • Author
I never once said they were cheating Kentucky in any way.:rolleyes:

 

Clarifying.....

  • Author
I think that's the idea Wireman is getting across. They're going at him, and they're not calling the body foul. It is not just this game, it is every game with Varnado.

 

He got 2 quickies, then another.....PP isn't being very physical otherwise I feel he would've been gone by now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.