Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK -vs- MSU, update thread....

Featured Replies

hahaha...I had to grab a Steve as well.

 

That may be the most disappointing thing I've ever read on here....:puke:

  • Replies 446
  • Views 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

now that is a sack of bones.....you could put him and Stevenson in Jared Fogle's old jeans.

hahaha...I had to grab a Steve as well.
Man, we must be really bad if our rival fans are having to drink
  • Author
How so?

 

This doesn't really need to be answered....think about it.

This doesn't really need to be answered....think about it.

 

You brought it up. Let's hear the analysis.

  • Author
That may be the most disappointing thing I've ever read on here....:puke:

 

What's wrong with Steve...it's my fav?

  • Author

UK dodges a bullet, that boy was fouled on the three.

Meeks was hammered on that drive.

haha...PP is scared of Vanardo

  • Author
You brought it up. Let's hear the analysis.

Bieng that you are the only one that doesn't really think it doesn't, I don't have the patience to type it.....therefore back to the game. I do like your optomism though :thumb:.

Patterson's going weak to the rim I don't like this.

No wonder Varnardo gets so many blocks. He is able to hammer players and get away with it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.