February 4, 200917 yr Only that you were way wrong. That's about it... Oh if that's the case I have been wrong about alot of things...But there are some things I know I'm right about...
February 4, 200917 yr Guys....seriously if you laugh it makes it much easier to watch. Hard to laugh when it's your team. Hard to laugh when it's their third straight loss. Hard to laugh when it's their second straight loss at home.
February 4, 200917 yr Guys....seriously if you laugh it makes it much easier to watch. Just did at Galloway...It did ease some
February 4, 200917 yr Guys....seriously if you laugh it makes it much easier to watch. It could be worse. We could be UC fans. :popcorn:
February 4, 200917 yr I love looking at everyone on State's team and they're smiling. Then I look at Gillispie and he's smiling too. Pathetic.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.