Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK -vs- MSU, update thread....

Featured Replies

  • Replies 446
  • Views 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, if I'm BCG, I pull Slone, Krebs, Carter, Perry, and someone else off the bench and let them play for 2 minutes right here. There is plenty of time for a comeback and that would possibly inspire these guys to give a little effort.

Where has Darius's shot gone. I always thought of him as a good shooter in high school.

Harris and Porter need to take a seat.

 

This one may get ugly fast guys!

 

They provide ZERO offense.

MSU looks awful, and they're in front 8-0.

Is that Krebs in the game?

 

Nevermind, its Porter.

Ok, if I'm BCG, I pull Slone, Krebs, Carter, Perry, and someone else off the bench and let them play for 2 minutes right here. There is plenty of time for a comeback and that would possibly inspire these guys to give a little effort.

 

 

They are giving effort, over effort and can't throw the ball in the ocean

yay yay

we might get 8 in the half, better than a shut out

Ok, if I'm BCG, I pull Slone, Krebs, Carter, Perry, and someone else off the bench and let them play for 2 minutes right here. There is plenty of time for a comeback and that would possibly inspire these guys to give a little effort.

 

That's what Tubby would do...:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.