February 4, 200917 yr Atleast Liggins is trying. I hate when players are scared like Porter. Atleast Liggins has some intestinal fortitude.
February 4, 200917 yr Galloway shoots an early wide open three and gets jerked. It the pressure starting to get to Billy G. He used to be a coach that said he didnt care what went on on the offensive end, as long as you play D
February 4, 200917 yr I don't believe Porter has the green light to shoot...:idunno: And Liggins does?
February 4, 200917 yr And so would Joe B. Hall. He did it in '78 in the NCAA in Knoxville. And that was a bigger game than this one. Porter has to step up and shoot the darned ball. I don't care if he misses. He is killing Patterson's chances. Where is Perry Stevenson at? Agree 100 and 10 %. As far as the MSU defense is concerned, Porter is no more than a potted plant out there.
February 4, 200917 yr Galloway shoots an early wide open three and gets jerked. It the pressure starting to get to Billy G. He used to be a coach that said he didnt care what went on on the offensive end, as long as you play D No, he just hates Galloway apparently.
February 4, 200917 yr And Liggins does? I hope not...:thumb: He won't even go into the game if He is told to...:lol:
February 4, 200917 yr There's that great Liggins shot. I don't know how many times I can say it but he is terrible.:madman:
February 4, 200917 yr That's the difference between Porter and Liggins. Liggins shoots that and goes 3-16. If he's 3-16 from the 3 point line with the looks Porter's getting you usually just say keep shooting because we all know he CAN make them. It's a confidence thing in my mind.
February 4, 200917 yr Maybe with Billy G's unorthodox, he was getting a little mad that Meeks was getting so much attention, so he has quit running sets for him? Edited February 4, 200917 yr by The Scribe
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.