Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK -vs- MSU, update thread....

Featured Replies

Harrellson setup a base in the paint that time. That was like 7 seconds.

  • Replies 446
  • Views 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Porter is scared to death.

Stupid foul by Miller.

GJ is coming in.

 

 

Well we can only hope he is underated because Liggins was rated higher and we see how that is going

Al Purnell's sausage is the best thing I've seen tonight :lol:

 

Is it just me or is his daughter Pretty Hot?Especially for such a ugly dad...:jump:

Porter is scared to death.

 

Thank you finally someone agrees. :ohbrother:

I'm all for putting Slone in and letting him shoot open shots. Its time to try something else. The current recipe isn't working.

Hopefully he's as good of a three star recruit as Ramel.

 

I just hope he isn't a turnover machine. Who's he going to get the ball to though ? Orton and Hood ? That scares me.

This team is getting progressively worse as the season goes on....

This team is getting progressively worse as the season goes on....

 

That's how I'm seeing it. Its time to figure out a different plan, IMO.

I'm hoping they make me regret having said this is the second half, with that being said; why does UK suck again all of the sudden?

if meeks doesn't shoot it everytime, everyone should come out of the game

I just hope he isn't a turnover machine. Who's he going to get the ball to though ? Orton and Hood ? That scares me.

 

Orton should be fine. Let's keep Paterson in our prayers and hope that he stays. I don't know much about Hood so I won't comment. Perry should be there.

Meeks needs to just start taking over and not worrying about anything else.

That's on Miller. He passed it into a double team to Patterson.

 

Porter just has to take that shot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.