Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK -vs- MSU, update thread....

Featured Replies

  • Replies 446
  • Views 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK's perimeter defense is atrocious.

 

BCG has to figure out a way to get more shooters on the court.

They are WIDE OPEN. A college Basketball player at UK should be able to knock down that shot.

 

Even if they only hit 1 out of 4. We've probably had 5+ turn overs on trips down the court where the team has passed up 3-4 open shots on a possession.:ohbrother:

Has BCG lost control of this team or what?

 

Honestly, I don't think he has a clue what's going on....

I'd be quite angry if I were there too. Especially if I was one who drove over an hour to go watch a game which happens frequently.

You just flat out can't play basketball if two of your three perimeter players can't make an open three pointer.

No room for booing college players!!!

Honestly, I don't think he has a clue what's going on....

 

I have to agree with you...

I don't like it unless there booing Gillispie...

 

No, you boo a team when they don't give any effort. This team is playing like they'd rather be anywhere but on the court. This is a pathetic excuse for a basketball team.

  • Author

UK was leading on the TV a second ago.

MSU is +9.5 in the 2nd half. Hummmm?

 

+10 for the game was the easiest money on the board tonight but I can't bet against my own teams.

It's time for a Bowl of Cap'n Crunch...Maybe that will help...:idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.