Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK -vs- MSU, update thread....

Featured Replies

Bold statement. :ylsuper:

 

I heard Tom Hammonds say it right after I did...:thumb:

  • Replies 446
  • Views 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harris deserves 0 minutes

The Cats will come out in the second half with a vengeance...

 

They will win this came by 8+...

 

Wireman did you get on AA's name?

I heard Tom Hammonds say it right after I did...:thumb:

 

:eyeonyou:

I definetly come with Slone if they show more zone.

Not sure how much I can watch Harris play basketball at UK...

They're at least giving some effort now.

He is hurt again.

Wireman did you get on AA's name?

 

I had to look twice. I thought I had posted and forgot.:laugh:

If Slone is 6'3", then I'm 6'11"

Um, why wouldn't you take Sloan right back out?

jeez take the open free throw

There's why you bring a Slone in and show the other guys how to play a little.

About the only thing going right is the fouls on Varnado.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.