February 4, 200917 yr If I'm Meeks, I'm turning into a pistol in the 2nd half. The fact that teams are so easily able to take him completely out of the game makes me question his effort just as much as everyone else.
February 4, 200917 yr The fact that teams are so easily able to take him completely out of the game makes me question his effort just as much as everyone else. Teams are just running players from the middle because Billy's running screens for him from the wings nearly every time. After JM gets the ball a player from the middle, his original man, and a player from the weak side all collapse. There's nothing he can do.
February 4, 200917 yr When was the last time Meeks scored under 20. When you have 0 help it is terrible. They have 0 ppl that can shoot or beat you off the dribble other than meeks. That leads to trouble. It has to be terribly frustrating for Meeks and Patterson.
February 4, 200917 yr The fact that teams are so easily able to take him completely out of the game makes me question his effort just as much as everyone else. The guy is going at it on D...Dont question the only player we have
February 4, 200917 yr Teams are just running players from the middle because Billy's running screens for him from the wings nearly every time. After JM gets the ball a player from the middle, his original man, and a player from the weak side all collapse. There's nothing he can do. I don't buy it. How do all these other big time scorers get open so often? He's packing it in just as much as everyone else.
February 4, 200917 yr The guy is going at it on D...Dont question the only player we have No one on UK is playing anything that remotely looks like defense in this game.
February 4, 200917 yr I don't buy it. How do all these other big time scorers get open so often? He's packing it in just as much as everyone else. Because they have 5 players on the team. We have 2 and a half. The half being Miller.
February 4, 200917 yr I don't buy it. How do all these other big time scorers get open so often? He's packing it in just as much as everyone else. He is facing double and triple teams. Just because he isn't scoring, doesn't mean he isn't trying. I honestly don't know what game you are watching.
February 4, 200917 yr I don't buy it. How do all these other big time scorers get open so often? He's packing it in just as much as everyone else. Probably cause most of them have at least 2 teamates around them that teams have to honor
February 4, 200917 yr Very surprised I was expecting an inspired effort........Hopefully the second half. How bad is Patterson's hand????
February 4, 200917 yr I thought we were a good defensive team until the last two games. We have glaring holes there as well.
February 4, 200917 yr The Cats will come out in the second half with a vengeance... They will win this came by 8+...
February 4, 200917 yr The Cats will come out in the second half with a vengeance... They will win this came by 8+... Bold statement. :ylsuper:
February 4, 200917 yr Let's hope for a reversal in this half. I don't think it can get any worse. The good thing is, Watching UT play womens ball last night, they said that Summitt only played Man to Man to begin her career also.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.