Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK -vs- MSU, update thread....

Featured Replies

  • Replies 446
  • Views 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's only one reason a player is afraid of shooting, and the fact that so many on the team are is very telling IMO.

 

Exactly what I'm thinking :thumb:

  • Author

31-24, MSU

 

 

:52.4 left

I love watching every team we play at home come in and light up from the 3-point line :lol:

Honestly, I really think this is the worst UK team I've ever seen.

It's about time Porter shoots! The guards need to start shooting when being left open to create a threat and eliminate some of the hounding defense from the paint.

 

Darius is having a nice first half!

What disrespect. I don't know that I've ever seen a team NOT play defense as their defense...

I think BCG wants kids attacking the basket and taking high percentage shots. Alot of the fans would rather just see the boys let em rip rather than playing hot potatoe with the ball every time down the court. It makes our guys look bad.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.