Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK -vs- MSU, update thread....

Featured Replies

Because they know no one else can shoot. Where have good college shooters gone? I don't get it. If I had the looks Porter has been getting I'd have 6 points right now.

 

Heck with 6. If I had his looks in this game, I'd be in double figures already. When he does shoot, he is scared to death. I can't figure it out.

  • Replies 446
  • Views 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its time for Meeks to start shooting every other time down the court. I'll take my chances with him forcing it over a bunch of cowards that won't shoot the ball. I would personally bench anyone that's afraid to take an open shot.

 

I agree this is getting ridiculous. They've been playing all year and suddenly decide to poop their pants against Mississippi State and USC.

 

Go cry to your moms. :isurrender:

This is one of the WORST OFFENSIVE DISPLAYS I've EVER SEEN!!!! We have 2 guys on the court that are confident enough to take a shot. So they're getting double teamed just about every time they touch the ball. Unless someone else starts putting points on the board then the Cats are going to lose this game by 20.

 

There's only one reason a player is afraid of shooting, and the fact that so many on the team are is very telling IMO.

Because they know no one else can shoot. Where have good college shooters gone? I don't get it. If I had the looks Porter has been getting I'd have 6 points right now.

 

Apparently to schools other than UK.....:irked:

That's pathetic. Take the cowards out and play some walkons.

There's only one reason a player is afraid of shooting, and the fact that so many on the team are is very telling IMO.

 

:thumb::thumb:

MSU comes down a fires three's like they've done it before. That's what real players do.

  • Author

Stevenson is way too soft down there.....

 

Porter is like a turtle...

This is painful..... I'm getting really thirsty watching this game.

Wow, I can't believe it.

Porter waits till Meeks comes off a screen and is open to shot one. :lol:

How ironic that Meeks was finally coming open when Porter drilled that three.

 

Great three point defense on the other side. :irked:

Look how the paint is opened now that Porter hit only one shot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.