Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK -vs- MSU, update thread....

Featured Replies

This game is over.

 

Unless we come out and play some Defense and get Meeks the ball it is. But I think we can do it.

  • Replies 446
  • Views 49.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, you boo a team when they don't give any effort. This team is playing like they'd rather be anywhere but on the court. This is a pathetic excuse for a basketball team.

 

I don't like booing college kids, but I don't care much for laziness either.

 

Players that give 50% make me want to :puke:

UK was leading on the TV a second ago.

 

They were trying to delay the panic that will occur on BGP. :D

Maybe the prisoners are bucking the guards!!

They are WIDE OPEN. A college Basketball player at UK should be able to knock down that shot.

 

Didn't you tell me before that Porter is a shooter? A good shooter at that?

+10 for the game was the easiest money on the board tonight but I can't bet against my own teams.

 

I'm taking that for the 2nd half.

If I'm Meeks, I'm turning into a pistol in the 2nd half.

I don't see a lack of trying, I see a lack of confidence which leads to lackluster play at times.

I'm taking that for the 2nd half.

 

I won't ever bet against the Cats under any circumstances and I hope you lose :lol:

No, you boo a team when they don't give any effort. This team is playing like they'd rather be anywhere but on the court. This is a pathetic excuse for a basketball team.

 

I just don't like to boo people who are not getting paid...I understand they are getting a free education...I just don't feel good about it...But that's just me...

Well, I looked it up, and this would be the first consecutive home losses in 3 years. Lost to Vandy & Bama back to back in January 2006. Sadly, I only had to go back to last year to find three straight losses overall.

If I'm Meeks, I'm turning into a pistol in the 2nd half.

 

If I'm Meeks, I'm turning into a turret with unlimited ammo.

I won't ever bet against the Cats under any circumstances and I hope you lose :lol:

 

Bet with your head not your heart. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.