Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arizona/Houston Incident

Featured Replies

He would be off my team if I was his coach.

 

The sad thing about it coldweather, there will probably be nothing done about it. I agree with you a 100%.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Christian Laettner vs. KY, anyone remember that one?

 

That was a love tap compared to the this one. Without the yucking it up on the sidelines.

If he played for the University of Miami (FL), he would get a very stern talking to....THEN play in the next game! :lol:

 

Should get a multiple game suspension, probably won't. Way things go today.:idunno:

That was a love tap compared to the this one. Without the yucking it up on the sidelines.

 

I totally agree with you, and I still hate Laettner! I cant imagine the animosity Arizona and their fans hold against Houston now!:madman:

What made the initial incident worse was when he gave his teammate a high five afterwards. :irked:

One could have almost said it was an accident, but then when he was high fiving his teammates and they were celebrating, it was obvious. The whole team who celebrated needs some immediate attention from the NCAA.

That guy is a punk. No place for that stuff. I think it was totally on purpose. He looks down and sees where the AZ player is and then looks up to try and cover like he didn't. :fight:

LINKAGE

 

He says it was unintentional. :idunno: Check the video on the lower right side.

LINKAGE

 

He says it was unintentional. :idunno: Check the video on the lower right side.

 

 

My gut instinct tells me that this guy wears a headband about 50% of the time.

Christian Laettner vs. KY, anyone remember that one?

 

I remember that one, he stomped on Aminu Timberlake's chest and no call was made. That was a key moment in that game and missed by the refs. Btw I hate Christian Laettner also.

I hope they go hard on him and give him 4+ games.

Something tells me that someone outside of college basketball will have an influence on whether this young man is suspended or not. I hope i'm wrong but my gut tells me we are going to see more and more politics play a part in all sports. Not that it already does.... If it's me the kid serves some kind of suspension. There is no room for this in sports.

That guy is a punk. No place for that stuff. I think it was totally on purpose. He looks down and sees where the AZ player is and then looks up to try and cover like he didn't. :fight:

Exactly my take on it.

 

P-U-N-K in capital letters.

I remember that one, he stomped on Aminu Timberlake's chest and no call was made. That was a key moment in that game and missed by the refs. Btw I hate Christian Laettner also.

 

They did "T" Laettner, just didn't throw him out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.