January 25, 200917 yr Did anyone see this last night? Player for Houston gets called for an offensive foul against Budinger for Arizona, then proceeds to stomp on his face as he steps over him after the whistle. He gets a flagrant foul and is ejected, then the camera pans over to show him laughing and getting some love from his teammates as he leaves the court. Watching that on TV burned me up. Can't stand cheap shots like that and it was one of the worst I have seen. Hopefully the dude gets suspended for a couple games. No place for that in sports. Budinger Stomped on by Houston Player
January 25, 200917 yr Makes it even sweeter that Arizona came back and won that game... :thumb::thumb:
January 25, 200917 yr Bush-league garbage! I'm happy the kid was thrown out and I hope he is suspended.
January 25, 200917 yr That was a very dirty cheap shot. Edited January 25, 200917 yr by inthesuite left out a word
January 25, 200917 yr That was just a poor effort. I was never a dirty player when I played, but when someone did something like that to me, you can guarantee there was going to be a price to pay. There is just no excuse to stomp on an opponent's face like that. And then - they celebrate it on the sidelines? That's disgusting...
January 25, 200917 yr That was the most fire I've seen out of Lute Olsen since they played UK in 1997. :lol:
January 25, 200917 yr An interesting side note to that game was that Houston was 5.5 point underdog and had a 10 point lead with 48 seconds to go and lost by 6 in overtime.:eek:
January 25, 200917 yr An interesting side note to that game was that Houston was 5.5 point underdog and had a 10 point lead with 48 seconds to go and lost by 6 in overtime.:eek: :scared::scared::scared:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.