Baltimore 13 Tennessee 10

How can you, as a Steelers fan, continue to whine about a team that plays great hard defense?

I'm not whining about anything bud, just stating they are dirty, it's blatantly obvious. I'm sitting here watching the Steelers right now, and I'm a casual fan, nothing die hard on any team, and if I see the Steelers trying to break someones back deliberlately after the guy is down, then I'll lose respect for that player as well

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not whining about anything bud, just stating they are dirty, it's blatantly obvious. I'm sitting here watching the Steelers right now, and I'm a casual fan, nothing die hard on any team, and if I see the Steelers trying to break someones back deliberlately after the guy is down, then I'll lose respect for that player as well

1) Johnson wasn't down.

2) This is the 2nd or 3rd time you've complained about it. They play the same hard nose defense that the Steelers do, but I don't hear any complaining about that...

When did I ever say that? He's complaining about the way the Ravens play D, when the Steelers, a team he's a supposed fan of, plays the same hard nose style.

:rolleyes: Hard nosed is Ward rocking Rivers pealing back or dialing up Ed Reed heads up, not trying to bend a defenseless player till his back breaks.

And for the record I'll complain about it as long as I so choose:thumb:

Dude Suggs is dirty and you know it.

No doubt bro, when CP got hurt, it was between the whistle and while I think the guy was trying to knock CP down, I doubt very seriously he was out to blow out his knee. The Ravens have every intention of injuring someone, thus the deliberate ankle cranking, back breaking, fore arms under the facemask while a man is down on his back

I've seen a Steelers player roll up a QBs knee well after the ball was released....

I've seen millions of tears shed on this site about the incident......and they still seem to be falling.:cry:

Let's all, me included, get back to game discussion.