Baltimore 13 Tennessee 10

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still shocked! I've been excited all week because I knew it would be a nasty, physical defensive game and it was. Tenn deserved to loose because they were pathetic carrying the ball. Losing Johnson killed them because he was a STUD and White's big rear fumbled then carryed the ball loose the rest of the game. He bugs me! AWFUL no call on the delay of game not called on the winning drive. The ironic thing is that Heap wasn't supposed to play today. Flacco had 3 completions in the first half and was tied!!!!!!!

The Ravens defense is good enough to win a Super Bowl. They aren't explosive on offense but they can run the ball, he PROTECTS the ball and they seem to always hit a lucky shot down the field. I thought Ray Ray was done there going into the year. Should have never doubted him!!!! Ed Reed makes me not want to go to the bathroom during the game because I'm afraid I'll miss him doing something big. He is sooo much fun to watch play the game along with Ray. B. Scott had some major hits today and Ray almost decapitated the FB down the sideline! I hope they come out of this side of the bracket.