Biggest Team Bust this year in the NFL?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As bad as I hate to say it, it's got to be Seattle IMO. They completely fell off the map in arguably the worst division in football. I'm beyond the point of using injuries as a crutch or an excuse for this season. They fell faster and harder than I ever expected. I just hope they get a great player in the draft they can build around, and start the Mora era the right way.

I don't think anyone can say that the Packers have been a disappointment. What expectations did they have coming into the season? IMO they have probably fared just as people have expected.

Thats funny I can say... :lol:

A team that went 13-3, lost in the NFC championship and after 10 games is 5-5. The team chose to get rid of their aging QB (huge mistake!), for a young kid that they had high hopes for. The only thing that is saving them is they are playing in a crappy division.

As bad as I hate to say it, it's got to be Seattle IMO. They completely fell off the map in arguably the worst division in football. I'm beyond the point of using injuries as a crutch or an excuse for this season. They fell faster and harder than I ever expected. I just hope they get a great player in the draft they can build around, and start the Mora era the right way.

I picked the Cards to win that division, but I didn't think Seattle would only have 2 wins through week 12.

I picked the Cards to win that division, but I didn't think Seattle would only have 2 wins through week 12.

I expected the Cardinals to win too... They've been the sexy pick for years, it was just a matter of time before they came through...

I still hate to see it, though.

Do you think Holmgren is coming back?

He says he is not... I'll take him at his word.

I think that's part of the problem, honestly. I think he's got one foot out the door and knows this, and he's not coaching to keep the job anymore, because he already knows it's gone. He knows his legacy is already set in stone.

I also think that announcing your retirement before the season could go one of two ways... The players respond and want to send you out on a high note, or they just completely stop caring about what you say because they know you're a lame duck. I think the Seahawks have done the latter. Just my speculation, of course.

I personally will not miss Mike. I know that he coached them to their first Super Bowl appearance, but I have just never been a fan. I was a Seahawks fan before Mike, and I will be after.