Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Biggest Team Bust this year in the NFL?

Featured Replies

I don't know where to start. In the NFC i'd say Seattle and Green Bay are evident. AFC I'd say SD and Jacksonville. Three of the four have had major injuries to key players, and GB lost a proven winner at QB.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chargers, they have as much talent as anyone in the NFL both offensively and Defensively, one hurt player, and one blown call wrecked their season

I don't think anyone can say that the Packers have been a disappointment. What expectations did they have coming into the season? IMO they have probably fared just as people have expected.

 

After last night, they're on the list.

Bengals, as they have too much talent.

 

Huh? Talent for what?

Browns

 

It's hard to be surprised by the fall of the Chargers when you hire Norv Turner as your coach.

Browns

 

It's hard to be surprised by the fall of the Chargers when you hire Norv Turner as your coach.

 

You could say the same thing about Romeo Crennel. :lol:

1. Jags

2. Bengals

3. Browns

1. Jags

2. Bengals

3. Browns

 

I don't even think the Bengals had high expectations.

I think it starts and ends with the Chargers. They were the Super Bowl favorites by A LOT of folks! The Jags+Browns+Eagles+Sehawks have all been letdowns. I expect the Bengals to stink pretty much with the guys they have there and in charge. The Saints have been a letdown for me but I think they might just turn the corner.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.