Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Biggest Team Bust this year in the NFL?

Featured Replies

I disagree. They're first in their division right now if they win tomorrow night. How is that underachieving, considering most people expected the Vikings to win it after Favre left?

 

Didn't they go 13- 3 last year?

  • Replies 54
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didn't they go 13- 3 last year?

 

And they lost their starting QB and replaced him with a guy who had basically 0 experience.

 

They have also lost a few starters on defense including Cullen Jenkins and Nick Barnett.

And they lost their starting QB and replaced him with a guy who had basically 0 experience.

 

They have also lost a few starters on defense including Cullen Jenkins and Nick Barnett.

 

Yes they lost Farve, but many expected them not to mis a beat. The running game has stunk and defense has not played as well as last year. Not the biggest disappointment, but in my opinion they get consideration.

Yes they lost Farve, but many expected them not to mis a beat. The running game has stunk and defense has not played as well as last year. Not the biggest disappointment, but in my opinion they get consideration.

 

What "experts" expected them to "not miss a beat"? Because all I remember hearing was that letting Favre go was a huge mistake and that they wouldn't even make the playoffs. The Vikings were the trendy pick in that division again.

What "experts" expected them to "not miss a beat"? Because all I remember hearing was that letting Favre go was a huge mistake and that they wouldn't even make the playoffs. The Vikings were the trendy pick in that division again.

 

There were several that thought it was Rodgers time and thought that he would do well. I know many picked Minnesota including me, but not everyone picked the Vikes.

There were several that thought it was Rodgers time and thought that he would do well. I know many picked Minnesota including me, but not everyone picked the Vikes.

 

Fact of the matter is this. A hall of fame quarterback was traded to another team. I had faith that the Packers would still be a good team and they are. They have suffered a lot of injuries, but they are still a playoff calibur team. That is not bad considering who they lost.

Fact of the matter is this. A hall of fame quarterback was traded to another team. I had faith that the Packers would still be a good team and they are. They have suffered a lot of injuries, but they are still a playoff calibur team. That is not bad considering who they lost.

 

As bad as that division has been, I think they should have been better.

 

Chargers are still a playoff team, but still a disappointment.

As bad as that division has been, I think they should have been better.

 

Chargers are still a playoff team, but still a disappointment.

 

Chargers are 4-6...how are they a playoff team?

As bad as that division has been, I think they should have been better.

 

Chargers are still a playoff team, but still a disappointment.

 

I could understand a little disappointment in the Packers...but they should not be in consideration for biggest bust of the year. Not witht he performances of the Chargers, Jaguars, Browns, and Seahawks.

I could understand a little disappointment in the Packers...but they should not be in consideration for biggest bust of the year. Not witht he performances of the Chargers, Jaguars, Browns, and Seahawks.

 

If you look at my list I listed all but Seahawks higher than the Pack. :thumb:

Oakland up 14 vs Denver at the moment.

 

After Indy tonight here's who they have left.

 

Sun 11/30 Atlanta 4:05 pm

Thu 12/4 Oakland 8:15 pm

Sun 12/14 at Kansas City 1:00 pm

Sun 12/21 at Tampa Bay 8:15 pm

Sun 12/28 Denver 4:15 pm

If you look at my list I listed all but Seahawks higher than the Pack. :thumb:

 

That's fine, but I don't think the Packers even deserve consideration. They're 5-5 and tied for 1st place right now...well they are if they win tomorrow.

That's fine, but I don't think the Packers even deserve consideration. They're 5-5 and tied for 1st place right now...well they are if they win tomorrow.

 

Agree to dsiagree... :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.