Who Has Voted

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Arrived just after 6. Had to wait about 15 minutes.

Anyone else get behind "10 minute vote guy"? :rolleyes:

Obama took forever to vote. Fox News showed him chatting with his daughters. Apparently there was nobody waiting in line, otherwise I am sure that he would not have tied up three voting machines for more than 15 minutes. :rolleyes:

Mrs Crunch just went through. No wait. She didn't like the new "wheel" booth. I used the old booth. Any opinions on the new procedure?

I am not very bright, but I have yet to figure out the point in the "wheel" booth or how it improves efficiency.

Obama took forever to vote. Fox News showed him chatting with his daughters. Apparently there was nobody waiting in line, otherwise I am sure that he would not have tied up three voting machines for more than 15 minutes. :rolleyes:
Maybe those last minute Reverend Wright commercials persuaded him?

Mrs Crunch just went through. No wait. She didn't like the new "wheel" booth. I used the old booth. Any opinions on the new procedure?

In and out in 10 minutes...would have been 5 but I got the "wheel" booth. It does take a little longer.

The line at Starbucks on the otherhand was off the hook. They are giving a free small coffee to anyone that votes. The line was out the door.