2 Awesome Speeches

Both Hillary and Barack laid it down in New Hampshire. I think she is going to work extremely hard for him and it really did look like they like each other. The Dems. are going to be hard to beat if Hillary's army joins Barack's.

Oh my.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mighty glad to have you! May I ask why you are not supporting the presumptive Republican nominee?

It's time to put middle class Americans first and end the division. We the people need a government that is not divided. There is something about not having blue or red states, but the UNITED STATES that I enjoy more.It's about being an American and changing the direction of the previous 7 and half years. No more spin.

It's time to put middle class Americans first and end the division. We the people need a government that is not divided. There is something about not having blue or red states, but the UNITED STATES that I enjoy more.It's about being an American and changing the direction of the previous 7 and half years. No more spin.

Well said.

Very nice! :thumb:

Both Hillary and Barack laid it down in New Hampshire. I think she is going to work extremely hard for him and it really did look like they like each other. The Dems. are going to be hard to beat if Hillary's army joins Barack's.

Oh my.

It is fun to be a Democrat these days.

Obama has vowed to do what he and his campaign can do to help Clinton pay off her 20 million dollar campaign debt. He and Michelle each gave Hillary a $2300 personal check.

It's fun being a Republican supporting supporting Obama.:thumb:

Mighty glad to have you! May I ask why you are not supporting the presumptive Republican nominee?

Well said.

It is hiarious to (no, sad really) to read all of the misinformed, decieved people that can get all fired up by a man reading a tele prompter and for what it is worth I would be willing to bet that it about killed the pant suit wonder woman to endorse BaCrock Winfrey. I still believe that she hopes that he will lose, would be much better for her in another 4 years if he would and that is all the Clinton's consider, certainly not te welfare of this country.

Obama may very well be elected. I am not saying that he won't be, just that a lot of people are imo in for a rude awakening when and if he is.

So......go ahead and have your fun and even more if he gets elected, then we will see what you have to say about America, the Goverment Controlled Society in 4 years.

I'll continue to pray for this country and it's leaders regardless, maybe double up on them if Obama is elected bc just about everything tht he has said and maybe more important what he hasn't said leads me to believe that that he will do everything in his power to leave God out of his presidency and America.

So, to all that are getting all "giddy" over "tele promter man"...... .have at it an enjoy it. (I think that at one time I heard that Hitler and Hussien could give a good speech....:sssh:;))

This post coming from and supported by a "Zell Miller" true Democrat. :thumb:

It is hiarious to (no, sad really) to read all of the misinformed, decieved people that can get all fired up by a man reading a tele prompter and for what it is worth I would be willing to bet that it about killed the pant suit wonder woman to endorse BaCrock Winfrey. I still believe that she hopes that he will lose, would be much better for her in another 4 years if he would and that is all the Clinton's consider, certainly not te welfare of this country.

Obama may very well be elected. I am not saying that he won't be, just that a lot of people are imo in for a rude awakening when and if he is.

So......go ahead and have your fun and even more if he gets elected, then we will see what you have to say about America, the Goverment Controlled Society in 4 years.

I'll continue to pray for this country and it's leaders regardless, maybe double up on them if Obama is elected bc just about everything tht he has said and maybe more important what he hasn't said leads me to believe that that he will do everything in his power to leave God out of his presidency and America.

So, to all that are getting all "giddy" over "tele promter man"...... .have at it an enjoy it. (I think that at one time I heard that Hitler and Hussien could give a good speech....:sssh:;))

Oldrambler, I respect you and your opinion. However, what is wrong with this post:

Don't we want the division to end? Or do we want just the conservatives to be happy? To me, this post is calling for a unified country. Granted, that may just be a pipe dream, but if would could at least get closer, as opposed to being on two opposite sides where nothing gets done, I would be happy.

Maybe the last sentence is what did it for you, but I honestly only know one person that is totally pleased with the direction Pres. Bush has taken our country and where we are headed. Whether it be McCain or Obama, I am looking for someone to turn the steering wheel.

Edited by True blue (and gold)

Oldrambler, I respect you and your opinion. However, what is wrong with this post:

Don't we want the division to end? Or do we want just the conservatives to be happy? To me, this post is calling for a unified country. Granted, that may just be a pipe dream, but if would could at least get closer, as opposed to being on two opposite sides where nothing gets done, I would be happy.

Maybe the last sentence is what did it for you, but I honestly only know one person that is totally pleased with the direction Pres. Bush has taken our country and where we are headed. Whether it be McCain or Obama, I am looking for someone to turn the steering wheel.

I respect JH's opinion and certainly your opinon as well TBG, yours as much as anyone on here and more than most :thumb:. I cetainly don't like all that Bush has done myself and I really don't think that anyone does.

I just disagee, I believe that people are well meaning (well, all but a couple on either side :D)in their post for the most part, just that there imo is no way that "vision" will happen with Obama and/or Clinton. I have said plenty of times before that I am not that big of a fan MCain either, just more of one than I am the other guy. (and that wouldn't take much :lol:)

I can 100% agree with the "No Spin" comment in that post. lol.

I respect JH's opinion and certainly your opinon as well TBG, yours as much as anyone on here and more than most :thumb:. I cetainly don't like all that Bush has done myself and I really don't think that anyone does.

I just disagee, I believe that people are well meaning (well, all but a couple on either side :D)in their post for the most part, just that there imo is no way that "vision" will happen with Obama and/or Clinton. I have said plenty of times before that I am not that big of a fan Mcain either, just more of one than I am the other guy. (and that wouldn't take much :lol:)

I can 100% agree with the "No Spin" comment in that post. lol.

Fair enough. Is there a democrat out there that could do it, though?

Like you said, Obama is a good teleprompter reader. His election, at least in 2008, would show that we are hurtling downhill toward the America to which Owen Wilson awoke in Idiocracy.

There are no nationally prominent Democrats and few very few Republicans who I could actively support for president.

However, I have been very impressed the few times that I have heard Democratic Montana Gov. Brian Schweitzer speak. I am sure that I disagree with him on many issues but Schweitzer understands the threat that reliance on foreign oil poses to our national security and he has been working for years to do something about it.

Why are Democrats so determined to nominate people from the far left wing of their party and then pretend that they are moderates? If the party really had any interest in uniting the country behind a new kind of president, then they would nominate a moderate and run him or her as a moderate.

I do not care for McCain but he is the only candidate in this race who can point to a long history of getting bipartisan legislation passed. If Democrats are serious about reducing partisanship in Washington, then they will vote for somebody who has actually worked with members of the other party - not an empty suit reading promises from a teleprompter.

Do you REALLY think there will be no more spin and an undivided government under the democrats?