• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First Game at 10am...

Covcath vs. St henry

NCC vs. Lloyd

Dixie vs. Highlands

Boone Co. vs Beechwood[/quote

Is this how the bracket is layed out, top to bottom? Also, game times, I am guessing, 10, 12:30, 3 and 5:30pm???

If this is how the bracket looks, CCH has a cake walk to the finals as the bottom bracket is loaded, IMO.

First Game at 10am...

Covcath vs. St henry

NCC vs. Lloyd

Dixie vs. Highlands

Boone Co. vs Beechwood[/quote

Is this how the bracket is layed out, top to bottom? Also, game times, I am guessing, 10, 12:30, 3 and 5:30pm???

If this is how the bracket looks, CCH has a cake walk to the finals as the bottom bracket is loaded, IMO.

CAKE WALK?? aren't we feeling good today:laugh:

Highlands plays Dixie at 12:30PM.

Unofficial:

CCH/St Henry winner Dixie/HHS (early games)

NCC/Lloyd winner Boone/BHS (late games)

More official when the phone starts ringing off the hook w/updates.

These brackets look like a great day of baseball for MON and semi's.

Nichols vs Towles in the first round ?????

Will Elliott go for BW or will they come back with AJ Smith in the first round with the attitude we can beat them without Cody????

IMO....B wood has to go with Cody. Boone is the hottest hitting team in the region this year.

Do they clear the stadium in between games ? Do we know game times yet ?

I will give my predictions wen I find out pitching matchups .............

Clear the stadiums.....are they selling out Florence Freedom now?

Best game of the day....

Beechwood vs. Boone County

Beechwood will have to pitch Elliott so he will be done for the tournament (as a pitcher) unless they score a lot of runs against Boone County and can sit him down early. Who does Boone pitch? Don't know, but oh what a game this will be. I can see a packed house Monday at Champion Window for this game.

Second best game of the day....

Dixie vs. Highlands

Highlands will have to send Towles against Dixie as I am sure Nichols will pitch for Dixie. This should be a pitchers duel, and both teams will lose there aces for the rest of the tourney, as I can't see either team getting a big lead on the other. Last year Dixie won this match up by the score of 2-1, so Highlands will be out for some revenge, but Nichols is the best pitcher in the Region so.... Another exciting game....

My upset special

NewCath vs. Lloyd

If there is going to be a upset on Monday, this is the game that COULD be it. Have seen Lloyd play a couple times as well as NCC, and if the stars line up correctly, we could have a upset in this one.

CovCath vs. St. Henry

The Colonels just need to play solid "D" and to play every game as it were their last game of the season. Their pitching and hitting should carry them over the Crusaders, but if they come into this game like they did against Belleuve....well it just might be their last of the 2008 season. Will Krumps start Krumme and or Klein? I think will he go with one of the big three, and then hope, for a big early lead and then bring in one of the youngest to close it out, but you have to win Monday to play Tuesday....

Should be a great day of Baseball....

These are my thought..anyone else.....