All the fighting we do in America.....

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While that is tragic what is important is what is going on here.

The over 7 million who are under nourished and over 2 million homeless in the United Stated is what should be a priority here, and when we take care of our own, we can start helping others.

^ I agree. I would like to see the report of the last U.S. citizen who starved to death.

Our fences will never completely be repaired, we need to help those in need at the same time as ourselves.

With the money we spent on bottled water in this country last year, we could pay to make Ethiopia fertile and agrarian.

While that is tragic what is important is what is going on here.

The over 7 million who are under nourished and over 2 million homeless in the United Stated is what should be a priority here, and when we take care of our own, we can start helping others.

I agree that we need to help our own, too, but does God look at us for what we do for our own or for others? There is a difference between starvation and undernourishment, too.

I agree that we need to help our own, too, but does God look at us for what we do for our own or for others? There is a difference between starvation and undernourishment, too.

As individuals, others. As a country I feel God looks at us as either with Israel or against them and everything begins and ends there.

On a global stage, I don't think God sees one country above another. It's all one world, and we are all each other's keepers.

SO God does not care if the Jewish people have their homeland?

I'm pretty sure that doesn't supercede children starving to death.

And, as far as what God feels about the Jewish having a homeland, I would say that's a different topic, and and really not even relevant to this discussion.

On a global stage, I don't think God sees one country above another. It's all one world, and we are all each other's keepers.

True. But what we are getting in return isn't anywhere near what we dish out. How much help did we send after the Tsuinami? How much did we accept after Katrina? We are far too arrogant when it comes to accepting help from others.