All the fighting we do in America.....

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. God is the ulitmate provider, this country or any other country could not stand without His blessing.

2. We are responsible for 50% of all the world's food sources (I used to have a link but don't anymore)

3. The real question should become are we good stewards with what God has given us?

I personally think that we are somewhere in the middle. I think we do a good job taking care of our own. Do we want better, of course! I think we are doing a better job of taking care of our world, can we do better, of course. I think we do a descent job of taking care of others, can we do better, of course.

Now how we do better is really what we talk about here on BGP's and the different ideas of how we can get there.

Let's say that I live on the Texas-Mexico (or AZ or NM boarder with Mexico). Does the 50 mile radius extend into Mexico or just to my area of the US?

Give to those who can give back to your country's economy and its a win-win for both.;)

I like charitable organizations like FINCA International- they set up village banks in poor towns so that the world's poorest entrepreneurs can create jobs, earn wealth, spread capital knowledge, and increase standard of living. I feel like organizations like this allow your dollar to work a lot harder to end poverty than just simple donations.