Shaun Alexander to the Bengals?

Shaun has burned some bridges around here, I'm sure that GT won't elaborate any more than that.

C'mon that would make this thread FUN! Elaborate! :p

Bad move, the only way it's a decent move is if the Bengals sign him to an incentive based contract only. I doubt he would sign that.

No reason to do this, BUT this is the Bengals. :lol:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume this in reference to the planned community center that was planned at the former Florence YMCA and never happened? If so, it's not exactly a secret.

I think Shawn's heart was in the right place on the old YMCA but he didn't have the supporting cast or expertise to play with the big boys like the city of Florence and Gene Daniels.

If the Bengals show any interest in Shawn then our RB situation is a lot worse off than the Bengals powers that be have been telling us.

I assume this in reference to the planned community center that was planned at the former Florence YMCA and never happened? If so, it's not exactly a secret.
I don't know as much as GT does, but I think there's a LOT more to it than that.

I went to the same high school as the guy. If there's a chance he may play for my favorite NFL team then I'm all for it.
If they are your favorite team (and assuming you'd like to see them win) wouldn't you rather they make sound financial and wise personnal decisions rather than sign an over the hill/oft injured local guy?

If they are your favorite team (and assuming you'd like to see them win) wouldn't you rather they make sound financial and wise personnal decisions rather than sign an over the hill/oft injured local guy?

Sound and wise? We are talking about the Bengals here.:lol:

No way will he agree to sit on the bench for the Bengals.

No way will he agree to play for what the Bengals would be willing to pay him.

No way Bengals management has the ability/intelligence to pull something like this off (which is fine by me because we don't need him).

No way will he agree to sit on the bench for the Bengals.

No way will he agree to play for what the Bengals would be willing to pay him.

No way Bengals management has the ability/intelligence to pull something like this off (which is fine by me because we don't need him).

As sad as it is, and I still do not want him, he would probably be the best back they have.

If there's a chance that it would work, and I think there is, I'm all for it.