Track the Reds (Week 5)

I think the Reds have a good chance this weekend just because the Braves have been struggling with pitching and hitting lately. I wish Jurrjens could have pitched against the Reds, him against Volquez would have been a good matchup of up and coming pitchers.

Yeah, they have been struggling, but the Dodgers were playing awful until they got to Cincinnati. It's become a tradition really, the Reds do enjoy helping teams get things kick started, even if only for a couple days. :lol:

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freel gets 22 hits in the finale in St Louis and Patterson still gets the start. :lol:

No, I don't care about numbers, righty/lefty matchups or anything else. I don't like Freel, but until he goes into an 0-70 slump, let him start a while.

I'm getting really tired of seeing Patterson bat leadoff.

As am I. I would love to hear Dusty's explaination of this. I'm sure it's the same stupid reason that Hopper never got a chance. It's also good to see Votto out of the lineup. I'm sure the 24 year old is really worn out, and yesterday's day off wasn't enough. This season has been a big disappointment so far, and some of Dusty's moves are really starting to make my hair fall out. Or maybe it's me just pulling it out. :lol:

As am I. I would love to hear Dusty's explaination of this. I'm sure it's the same stupid reason that Hopper never got a chance. This season has been a big disappointment so far, and some of Dusty's moves are really starting to make my hair fall out. Or maybe it's me just pulling it out. :lol:

AH!!! to have hair that could fall out.:sssh:

In the pregame Dusty just liked how Patterson matched up with Hudson, same with Hatteberg.

I was tempted to throw the radio across the room cause I knew that excuse was coming.

Dusty will be back in Bristol within a couple years he keeps this up. I will enjoy his downfall, again.