Christian Co. 76 Madisonville North-Hopkins 70

Christian County has as much quickness and athleticism as just about anyone in the state, but the Colonels are young and don't have as much basketball talent as some of the top teams. They're a tough out for anyone because of their quickness, athleticism, depth, relentless pressure and style of play.

Christian Couny led wire to wire and won by six. Could an 18-loss team make it to Rupp Arena this year?

Could two 18 loss teams be making the trip to rupp. The other one over in the 15th region in Johnson Central. From the turnover problems I seen out of Paintsville tonight it could be a possibilty

Christian County has as much quickness and athleticism as just about anyone in the state, but the Colonels are young and don't have as much basketball talent as some of the top teams. They're a tough out for anyone because of their quickness, athleticism, depth, relentless pressure and style of play.
They also have one of the best coaches in the state in Kerry Stovall

After this game last night everyone from Christian County was chanting, "We Want Heights!" They are ready for UH tonight and i'm sure it will be a very good game. I hope it's close but of course I hope the Blazers can pull it out again.