Players You Can't Stand

Original Rookie

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark Coury, I just can't find anything that he can do well. He starts for KY, but probably wouldn't even be that great of a player if we were talking about him in the high school forums. I used to hate Perry Stevenson, until the Tenn game, he has finally stopped playing like a little girl and is really contributing to the team now.

I'm looking at Crawford, simply as a player, not at his stats. He looks like a MUCH better ball player this year. He seems to have developed so much more is >1 season of Billy G than 3 years of Tubby.

So you don't think Crawford got any better each year during his first three years here? If you think he hadn't then I have to disagree. I mean admit he has gotten even more better this year. My point is, he has gotten better every year as a ball player since he has been here. Then as I mentioned before, this is his senior year. His last chance to go out and try to prove something to the NBA people. So he is going to do whatever he can, to try to take his game to the next level. So that means he probably working harder than he ever has now, to try to prove that maybe he can play in the NBA.

I mean if he had showed no signs of improvement during his first three years here, then I would maybe agree with you. However every year since his freshman year, he has shown signs of improvement as a basketball player. His sophomore year in his first year of starting he did alright. Then I mean last year he started stepping up and having big games, and just was not consisted with it. Now this year he has started to become more consistent with it. So every year he has shown signs of improving. So its not like this year all of a sudden got a lot better out of nowhere. He had been showing signs of getting better every year he has been here, and not just this year.

He and Bradley have played great during the conference slate. They finally bought into billy g's system. This just makes you wonder what they could have done with 4 years under billy.

Oh I agree he has played better. It just makes me sick as talented as he his.... I can't stand the way he plays.

Perfect? Please....he shot well...that's all. He is a PG and had ZERO assists, and ZERO steals. He's got a long way to go.

Obviously the term perfect is used a little loosely in basketball, there's really no such thing as a perfect game. He hit all of his open shots, drove the ball beautifully, I don't recall any turnovers and his defense was very good. He played a great game, that's all I'm saying, we all know he still has a long ways to go.

I will say about the same thing they have done for the past 3 years...People need to realize that this is their senior year. This is their last chance, and especially Crawfords last chance to try to prove he can maybe play in the NBA. So when people are seniors they are going to play harder than they ever have. Then add to the fact that they have been having to fight for their NCAA tournament lives for the past month and a half is another reason why you see them playing even harder. I mean is it possible that they could have maybe been a little bit better their first 3 years if it was under Billy G yeah maybe. But IMO it would not have been much different, than what they did.

I agree with this for the most part. I don't really see what system everyone is talking about. I see a really bad basketball team that has 3 good players. They have no choice but to play selfishly imo and therefore their stats are going up. I don't really see that as a product of Billy G.

I forgot about Noah, he might be the most hated man in all of basketball. I can't stand him.

I first thought of him but did not list him bc he is no longer a college player. Now, if we were to go most disliked NCAA players of all timme he would definately be somwhere at the top of the list.