Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Players You Can't Stand

Featured Replies

Paulus

Scheyer

Dorsey

Sosa

Caracter

Matt Scherbenske

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lofton

  • Replies 91
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drew Neitzel and Deron Washington

 

I'm guessing most of you guys aren't naming this guy cause you don't know who he is right? :lol:

I'm guessing most of you guys aren't naming this guy cause you don't know who he is right? :lol:

 

I know who it is. I love watching the guy play. He is just an athletic freak. You can just about count on him having an SC Top Ten play every week.

Add Psycho T, Kevin Love, and T-Will to my list.

 

How can you hate on Kevin Love.

I know who it is. I love watching the guy play. He is just an athletic freak. You can just about count on him having an SC Top Ten play every week.

 

This is true. But in the other 39 and a half minutes of the game he plays dirty and even takes on an acting job. :lol:

Just curious, why can't you stand Padgett?

 

I just don't like the guy. Thats a good enough reason.

The only player I can truely say I hated was Christian Latener.

The only player I can truely say I hated was Christian Latener.

 

:ylsuper: If we did the all time most hated NCAA players, he would be at the top of the list.

Only by UK fans...

At least your forward about it.

 

:lol: I try to be as up front as possible.

  • Author
Only by UK fans...

 

I think he rubbed many the wrong way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.