Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Players You Can't Stand

Featured Replies

For whatever reason.

 

Joey Dorsey has to be near the top of my list.

  • Replies 91
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I thought the same thing last night. :D . . . you can add Hansbrough to my list as well.

Paulus..

Drew Neitzel

Eric Devendorf

Gerald Henderson

Devendorf

Hansbrough

Crawford

Dorsey

Mata-Real

Harangody

Drew Neitzel and Deron Washington

Add Devendorff to my list. And OJ Mayo.

Mayo and Sosa (I really wish I could find a reason to like Sosa)...I am trying!

Mayo and Sosa (I really wish I could find a reason to like Sosa)...I am trying!

Did you watch the game today?

Stanley Burrell

Josh Duncan

Eric Devendorf

Did you watch the game today?

 

Yes, Boon...I watch UofL all the time. So he had a good game...never know what you'll get from him on Thursday and thereafter. Sosa still has ALOT of growing up to do.

 

 

There is no "I" in "team"! Until Sosa understands this we will continue to see mutiple personalities from him.

Yes, Boon...I watch UofL all the time. So he had a good game...never know what you'll get from him on Thursday and thereafter. Sosa still has ALOT of growing up to do.

 

 

There is no "I" in "team"! Until Sosa understands this we will continue to see mutiple personalities from him.

I know you do but people miss games sometimes. I was just wondering because he played perfect today and I really value it when I see him take steps like that in the right direction. That's all I was getting at... I think he's just having a little sophomore slump this year and will be one amazing point guard by the time his senior season gets here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.