Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Players You Can't Stand

Featured Replies

  • Author
How can you hate on Kevin Love.

 

I figured I'd be the only one to list him... not sure why, he just bothers me.

  • Replies 91
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he rubbed many the wrong way.

 

If so, I bet they aren't talking about it 16 years after the fact.:lol: But enough about that.

 

 

So Washington doesn't get on anybody else's nerves?

Some Tennessee players and there headbands that are on the middle of the head, that look like they are about to come off.

Devendork -- the guy even talks smack in the shootaround an hour+ before the game.

I'll go with:

Devendorf

Burrell

Paulus

 

 

I don't like the way Joey Dorsey acts but love to watch the way he plays...

I'll go with:

Devendorf

Burrell

Paulus

 

 

I don't like the way Joey Dorsey acts but love to watch the way he plays...

 

That is the only thing that keeps Hansbrough off my list.:thumb:

That is the only thing that keeps Hansbrough off my list.:thumb:

 

Intensity, toughness, and rebouding are traits that I like to see... Now do I think Dorsey is a punk and did it make me angry when he was talking trash to Prince instead of just playing his game? Yes, but if I am a coach and find a player plays with that much intensity and toughness and can rebound the ball I can make sure he keeps his mouth shut enough to stay on the floor...

Devendorf

Paulus

Dave Bliss--I know the guy has like 10 college degrees, but I still think his shove on Bradley was uncalled for and his smirk at Rupp got on my nerves

The entire Duke program and everyone to ever be in it.

I've got to be honest. I just don't like Sundiata Gaines. I know on the surface that he's harmless. However, he gets entirely too much credit for being a decent player on a horrible team. Every bad shot that he takes is a "Gutsy" shot in the eyes of the announcers. I agree he's got guts but he just ain't that good. Look at his stats. The fact is he's just not that good--plus going by his hairline he probably played with Will Ferrell for the Flint Tropics.

Devendork -- the guy even talks smack in the shootaround an hour+ before the game.

 

 

Shouldn't the UL fans most hated be in fact T-Will. Try this stat on for size: Game in which T-Will attempts at least 10 shots--UL is 11-6, not bad right? Game in which T-Will attempts less than 10 shots--UL is 11-0. Who should UL's most hated player be?

Shouldn't the UL fans most hated be in fact T-Will. Try this stat on for size: Game in which T-Will attempts at least 10 shots--UL is 11-6, not bad right? Game in which T-Will attempts less than 10 shots--UL is 11-0. Who should UL's most hated player be?

 

T-Will has more than reined in his game this year as compared to last year. His FG% is not very good (42.2%), but that's almost six percentage points better than last year. His shot selection behind the arc has been much better as well (34% to 26). Plus, he's second in rebounds on the team at 7.7 per game, and he's dishing out a team-best 4.6 assists per game.

 

I can live with that. :D

The entire Duke program and everyone to ever be in it.

 

:thumb::thumb::lol:

Shouldn't the UL fans most hated be in fact T-Will. Try this stat on for size: Game in which T-Will attempts at least 10 shots--UL is 11-6, not bad right? Game in which T-Will attempts less than 10 shots--UL is 11-0. Who should UL's most hated player be?

3 of those losses were when they were without Padgett and a 4th was his first game back. That fact aside he's playing his best basketball right now. On the season: He's second in rebounding per game, .3 behind Clark. Leads the team in scoring per game by .1 over Padgett, and is averaging 4.6 assists which is more than double the next closest player. He's getting it done and those losses can't be placed on his head. Last year was a different story but this year I've been fine with his misses, for the most part they have been good shots.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.