Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Players You Can't Stand

Featured Replies

I know you do but people miss games sometimes. I was just wondering because he played perfect today and I really value it when I see him take steps like that in the right direction. That's all I was getting at... I think he's just having a little sophomore slump this year and will be one amazing point guard by the time his senior season gets here.

 

He did play well. I am glad that he stepped up. I wish the kid the best but he is going to have to have ALOT more really good games for me to jump on his bandwagon!

  • Replies 91
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greg Paulus, Tyler Hansbrough and Chris Lofton

I know you do but people miss games sometimes. I was just wondering because he played perfect today and I really value it when I see him take steps like that in the right direction.

 

Perfect? Please....he shot well...that's all. He is a PG and had ZERO assists, and ZERO steals. He's got a long way to go.

Joe Crawford-- Yes he has played better the last 6-7 games but doesn't erase what he didnt do the other 3 1/2 years.

Paulus

Mayo

Crawford

the UT Yamaka headband players

Mark Coury. Honestly I hate watching him play.

Joe Crawford-- Yes he has played better the last 6-7 games but doesn't erase what he didnt do the other 3 1/2 years.

 

He and Bradley have played great during the conference slate. They finally bought into billy g's system. This just makes you wonder what they could have done with 4 years under billy.

Mark Coury. Honestly I hate watching him play.

 

Yes, him too..

He and Bradley have played great during the conference slate. They finally bought into billy g's system. This just makes you wonder what they could have done with 4 years under billy.

 

I will say about the same thing they have done for the past 3 years...People need to realize that this is their senior year. This is their last chance, and especially Crawfords last chance to try to prove he can maybe play in the NBA. So when people are seniors they are going to play harder than they ever have. Then add to the fact that they have been having to fight for their NCAA tournament lives for the past month and a half is another reason why you see them playing even harder. I mean is it possible that they could have maybe been a little bit better their first 3 years if it was under Billy G yeah maybe. But IMO it would not have been much different, than what they did.

So basically you are saying that they goofed off for 3 1/2 years?

Greg Paulus (Duke)

Kyle Singler (Duke)

Derrick Caracter (U.L.)

Dave Bliss (UGA)

(The Entire Duke Roster)

(The entire U.L. roster except Padgett)

(The entire U.T. roster except Lofton)

 

I am sure there are others that I am not thinking of right now.

So basically you are saying that they goofed off for 3 1/2 years?

 

Nevermind that he was 3rd on the team in scoring his soph year, 2nd his junior year, and now 1st his senior year.

So basically you are saying that they goofed off for 3 1/2 years?

 

Nevermind that he was 3rd on the team in scoring his soph year, 2nd his junior year, and now 1st his senior year.

 

Where did I say they goofed off? And what exactly does him getting better every single year since he has been in school, show he would have been better with 4 years under Billy G? I mean you even just show that the more experienced he got the better he became. So that means by his senior year, he would be having his best year. :sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.