Somerset's C J Megargel to Georgetown

Wideopen, can you see him in a 4-3 scheme instead of the 3-4 where he basically was double-teamed as a tackle? He's fast for a big guy and that will help his game.
This kid will make a great DE for the Tigers. I thought he could have played D-1 with his size and speed.:thumb:

How can you dis your kids' fathers like that? You're starting to act like those Southwestern fans now. We at PC have more respect than that for our football family. Of course you say that you're only kidding but words like that can cause disharmony. From what I heard, CJ gets his inherent good looks from his father's side of the family:thumb:.

This a Southwestern fan that would like to extend a congrads to another kid from the area going on to play a sport they love. I don't think any Southwestern fan has dis anyone's parents on here. If so let me know.

This a Southwestern fan that would like to extend a congrads to another kid from the area going on to play a sport they love. I don't think any Southwestern fan has dis anyone's parents on here. If so let me know.

I wouldn't worry too much about that LTW-- those guys know each other pretty well and were just giving each other a hard time. :thumb:

COOL!! I hope the Somerset area keeps turning out college players. Someday I'm sure they will all get together and laugh about their playing days.

:thumb:

I was messing with you guys accross town. You have a great program and it is hard to match up with your loyalty to your kids and fans. We all want our kids form all 3 schools to do well on and off the field. I hope that there are alot more kids that follow the Cole, Megargel, Blair, Sexton, Woolridge, Gumm, Jones, on and on etc. kids from the area and play at the next level.

I know that there are alot of basketball hopefuls that play around here but as you can see, football produces more scholarships and opportunities. I think that PC will have 2 that go on this year, Somerset has 3-4, and I don't know what SW has this year but they always get 2-3 a year on the average.