Getting a haircut!

TonyDanza

Thought we could use a little laugh at my expense.

For those of you that know me well...you know that I am not the most traditional female in the world. For those who don't here is one example...I am a chick but I HATE to shop. Would much rather sit around and watch sports. One of my other bad habits is I hate to get my haircut. Why you ask??? Because everytime I get it cut they ALWAYS do something I don't like. :irked: When I tell someone not to do something ESPECIALLY if I am paying them...they better do what I say! :fire:

Anyways, I have not had a haircut in over 7 months! Seriously! :lol::lol: My hair is starting to resemble a mop, "Cousin It" just to name a few off the top of my head (no pun intended)! Well, I am getting my haircut today at 2pm. So here is your chance to make some recommendations for a "new do". :scared::scared::scared:

What say you?????

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know you so I can't make any recommendations, about all that I know is that I walk into my Barber Shop and say - "Flat Top Please" :lol:. Actually I have been going to the same Barber for years and years now (30-35 years) so I don't have to tell him anything, he just starts cutting and................ the ony time that I have ever went anywhere else was waaaaaayyy back in my younger, single (and longer hair) days of the 70's - 80's I did go to a "stylist" - that was only bc she was a very attractive girl that I had known from school and I was trying to "hit" on her. (LOL)