Gallatin Co. vs Carroll Co. predictions

I expect them to win every time they step on the floor. Can they beat Gallatin County? Sure they can. Will they beat the Wildcats? Probably not. But Gallatin is not good enough and Carroll is not bad enough for this game to be decided without it being played. I said earlier in this thread that a 10+ point loss for CC is likely and you correctly reminded me of the loss in Warsaw after Carroll's A region championship a few years back. Anything can happen, especially in a border war game. Good luck to both teams but GO PANTHERS!!!

Excellent post, SuperB! :thumb:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect them to win every time they step on the floor. Can they beat Gallatin County? Sure they can. Will they beat the Wildcats? Probably not. But Gallatin is not good enough and Carroll is not bad enough for this game to be decided without it being played. I said earlier in this thread that a 10+ point loss for CC is likely and you correctly reminded me of the loss in Warsaw after Carroll's A region championship a few years back. Anything can happen, especially in a border war game. Good luck to both teams but GO PANTHERS!!!

As a bombastic ESPN employee would say: "That's why they play the game!":lol:

Just a thought. The Panthers have lost by double digits to Trimble, Owen, and Henry. Is it possible you are expecting too much from your team especially this early in the season?

All of the double digit losses were 2-5 points with roughly 2 minutes to go when shots didn't fall and the opponents shot well at the free throw line.

Not that young. Juniors and seniors. The sophomore they play was held back a year.

Not sure what you mean... they have 2 seniors..one of which has started 1 game, 3 juniors that start, and 2 Soph. As far as I know no one was held back. All the other players are Soph that see significant time. We do have a Junior that just came back from a football injury.

When was this person held back.. Kindergarten? I m sure that was for basketball. The Parks and Rec coach probably recommended it.!

Being young is not their only problem, they struggle to play as a team and that might be more of a problem than their youth.

Are you sure that he was "held back" or does he have a late birthday?

What is the point in posting that, anyway?

The point is that they are not any younger than anyone else in the district and have more varsity experience than some of the teams.