Gallatin Co. vs Carroll Co. predictions

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:irked:WOW . How misinformed. I assume you are talking about our oldest Sophomore who will probably be co valedictorian. I know him personally and he was never held back and if you had a clue you would know enough about him to know better. Thats all I will say about that.

As for the rest of the GC faithful you have a good program at Gallatin as well as a fine coach. However come down off the high horse, until anyone has dominated this region like a Oldham, Shelby, or Scott, you are what you are a good small school nothing more nothing less. Obviously the animosity between these two schools have reached the boards, good luck to Carroll and may both teams play hard and injury free.

:irked:WOW . How misinformed. I assume you are talking about our oldest Sophomore who will probably be co valedictorian. I know him personally and he was never held back and if you had a clue you would know enough about him to know better. Thats all I will say about that.

As for the rest of the GC faithful you have a good program at Gallatin as well as a fine coach. However come down off the high horse, until anyone has dominated this region like a Oldham, Shelby, or Scott, you are what you are a good small school nothing more nothing less. Obviously the animosity between these two schools have reached the boards, good luck to Carroll and may both teams play hard and injury free.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: