Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rumors about Coach Gillespie....

Featured Replies

He is a bachelor...and over 21...I say...get a hired driver and GO FOR IT!!!

  • Replies 159
  • Views 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He is a bachelor...and over 21...I say...get a hired driver and GO FOR IT!!!

He has hired a driver. Saw him with him at one of the ball games.

I don't know about Clyde....but U of L has their very own gigalo in Massi

As confident as he was on the basketball court (with no game), could any less be expected in his personal life?

For the record I didn't like rumors in HS and I don't care for them now. Now that is not directed at anyone on this board. But until something solid surfaces he is innocent until proven guilty.

 

:thumb: Key word here is RUMORS, like another has said, with all of the "nosey" people around you would think that there would be pictures floating around and there is no way that people could keep those quiet, heck - it would have been front page news and on espn the next day:rolleyes::lol:.

 

Is there a LINK on positive proof?

This would be a legit charge and concern if there was, looks like now it is nothing more than a he said, she said type thing (what we around where I am from call "Crap House Rumors"). Next we will be hearing that BCG is partying with "space aliens" (LOL) or something like that (and if he is doing that, I hope that one or two of them are big men that can play in the middle and power foward - LOL).

If he wins, the women are legal and he doesn't drive while under the influence, I don't think anyone will care what he does in his free time. :lol:

 

 

As long as he doesn't relieve himself outside any school, he should be OK for awhile.:D

As confident as he was on the basketball court (with no game), could any less be expected in his personal life?

 

With his job, and pockets he has all kinds of game at 4th street.

What is the scoop with Ellis Myles getting into it with J-Town's football coach, at a J-Town practice? Word is that it was an ugly display...some have said he didn't make the Vegas trip.

What is the scoop with Ellis Myles getting into it with J-Town's football coach, at a J-Town practice? Word is that it was an ugly display...some have said he didn't make the Vegas trip.

 

Haven't heard anything of the sort, and I'm pretty sure he made the trip. On TV, he was on one of the intro's with the team.

That's what I saw too.....I do know J-Town has been done for a bit, so this would've been out by now.

I had heard this aswell and I also heard that the AD brought him in for a meeting and told BCG that he is in a spotlight now and that he needs to realize that everywhere he goes someone is always watching him.

As they taught me in the Air Force believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

I use to hear the same rumors when I lived in Lexington about the head Coach at that time, but it was his wife that was the target. As much as I do not like Pitino, I did not believe those rumors and I certainly will not believe these without proof.

 

The local media is all over Coach and if any of his actions were illegal or shady we would know.

I use to hear the same rumors when I lived in Lexington about the head Coach at that time, but it was his wife that was the target. As much as I do not like Pitino, I did not believe those rumors and I certainly will not believe these without proof.

 

The local media is all over Coach and if any of his actions were illegal or shady we would know.

I reported all of this before he was in Lexington. These aren't new items, they're just now getting to the masses because they are getting increasingly harder to hide.

I reported all of this before he was in Lexington. These aren't new items, they're just now getting to the masses because they are getting increasingly harder to hide.

 

:rolleyes:

 

I love how this is something that is so obvious and so flagrant, but it requires 98NCCalum to step down from his omniscient pedestal to inform us in the feebleminded and blind masses.

Yes they do. Some great stories about Masiello in Vegas for the AAU Tournament this summer.

BTW, I know they are former alums of UK, but why is Walter McCarty out toasting and doing shots of Patron with members of the Louisville team?

http://www.lvrj.com/news/11753911.html

Scroll down to "Sightings"

 

Sean Miller had a sex-addict porn actor on his staff, no it wasn't Winston Bennett:lol:, who eventually got fired for masterbating in front of people on one of their roadtrips last year, or the year before. You don't even want to know who one of the cameramen for him was back in the day....no, it wasn't Miller.

 

I don't think the night out on the town helped UL much on Friday night. I have always really liked McCarty and I believe he can be a great recruiter, but he needs to be more careful than that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.