Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rumors about Coach Gillespie....

Featured Replies

If there ever was a "coverup" with Gillespie not getting charged with a DUI because of his position as head coach, then that seems like more of a problem with the Police Department to me. Nobody should be above the law no matter who they are.

  • Replies 159
  • Views 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only part I have a problem with is drinking and driving. He was hired to coach basketball not live up to the morale standard of you guys.

I don't know about Clyde....but U of L has their very own gigalo in Massi

 

Yes they do. Some great stories about Masiello in Vegas for the AAU Tournament this summer.

BTW, I know they are former alums of UK, but why is Walter McCarty out toasting and doing shots of Patron with members of the Louisville team?

http://www.lvrj.com/news/11753911.html

Scroll down to "Sightings"

 

Sean Miller had a sex-addict porn actor on his staff, no it wasn't Winston Bennett:lol:, who eventually got fired for masterbating in front of people on one of their roadtrips last year, or the year before. You don't even want to know who one of the cameramen for him was back in the day....no, it wasn't Miller.

If there ever was a "coverup" with Gillespie not getting charged with a DUI because of his position as head coach, then that seems like more of a problem with the Police Department to me. Nobody should be above the law no matter who they are.

Who is this Gill'e'spie guy they keep talking about?:cool:

With the boom in digital camera technology I can't believe this until I see photographic evidence.

 

Ha forget a digital camera, it could be captured by most peoples cell phones, even video recorded.

I thought Billy G was supposed to live basketball 24/7. I mean he didn't even have time for meals. Wasn't he supposed to eat Oreos or cheese and crackers for dinner? If all of that was true, when does he have time for all of these other extra curricular activities?:D

The only thing I will say about BCG and his "antics" at nights is this. Every time I've been to Merrick Inn, he's been there. That's about 5-6 times. I've also seen him at the patio off of Sal's. All these times were before the basketball season started though. I haven't seen him out since b-ball started.

All UK fans knew the history with BCG. He just needs to stop catching rides with local lawman and state troopers after a long night out..

Edit: Jahearme I haven't seen him there either since bball started, although the "rumor" or younger attractive coed is there a lot.

  • Author
The only thing I will say about BCG and his "antics" at nights is this. Every time I've been to Merrick Inn, he's been there. That's about 5-6 times. I've also seen him at the patio off of Sal's. All these times were before the basketball season started though. I haven't seen him out since b-ball started.

 

That was exactly what I was told by an employee of the place.

I've "heard" plenty of this stuff, but hearsay and gossip are not reputable.

How can they hide two DUI's, that is public record?

 

Think Eddie Sutton.....Redux.

The only part I have a problem with is drinking and driving. He was hired to coach basketball not live up to the morale standard of you guys.

 

I agree 100%, and I hope he does indeed have a hired driver especially after I seen the commercial for the Kentucky Department of Transportation Coach Gillespie does talking about drinking and driving.

The only thing I will say about BCG and his "antics" at nights is this. Every time I've been to Merrick Inn, he's been there. That's about 5-6 times. I've also seen him at the patio off of Sal's. All these times were before the basketball season started though. I haven't seen him out since b-ball started.

 

I have heard this too. Hey who dosn't like to go to Merrick Inn...It is my favorite resturant...looks like your too jahearme...;)

As long as he isn't breaking the law,,,,,and he wins eventually. Who cares?? He is old enough to drink and sleep by himself or find someone to sleep with him!

How did it ever get to the point that someone in his position is wrong to party and be flirtatious and chase the ladies. He is an adult single man who happens to be a basketball coach!! Nothing more, he is not the moral compass of every young man in the state of Ky..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.