November 25, 200718 yr I have a few "contacts" down in Lexington who have said that Coach BCG is getting a reputation around town as being a party guy. He has been rumored to be out at different bars until late into the night chasing the (young) women around. I'm not saying any of this is true because like I said, it's just "rumors" but I was wondering if anyone else has been hearing these things about BCG? If you ask me, I'd say it is people exaggerating just a bit. A man goes out to dinner and has a beer with an associate or alumnas and next thing you know people are saying..." He was out late, dancing on the tables with a blonde coed". I don't hold much merit to these rumors but I'm wondering if anyone else has heard things like this? Guess that kind of debunks some of the OTHER rumors that some posters had about him earlier. According to some he liked rainbows and now he is involved in a major cover up that goes the total opposite direction. If rumors are going to be put out there I wish people would at least make up their mind which one they want to spread. Until some positive proof comes out I will reserve judgement.
November 25, 200718 yr For the record I didn't like rumors in HS and I don't care for them now. Now that is not directed at anyone on this board. But until something solid surfaces he is innocent until proven guilty.
November 25, 200718 yr Guess that kind of debunks some of the OTHER rumors that some posters had about him earlier. According to some he liked rainbows and now he is involved in a major cover up that goes the total opposite direction. If rumors are going to be put out there I wish people would at least make up their mind which one they want to spread. Until some positive proof comes out I will reserve judgement. I 100% stand by what I said earlier regarding that.
November 25, 200718 yr I said it before, and I'll say it again....If this were anybody's coach but UK, he'd be tarred and featherd on this board... What do you want the UK fans to do? I am worried about it, but until he is charged with something or this affects his job this really isn't an issue.
November 25, 200718 yr What do you want the UK fans to do? I am worried about it, but until he is charged with something or this affects his job this really isn't an issue. Exactly......who are any of us to judge and oh yeah, lets jump on the rumor trail just because the guy is new in town, he is a bachelor, and oh yeah by the way he is the Head Coach of UK basketball. Top all of that off with the hefty salary he has and its a no brainer or a win win for both Coach Gilespie and whoever he chooses to hang with. Who really cares what the man does in his life, if he wins that is all that most care about......wait a minute, Coach Smith won 20 games a season, took the Cats to the NCAA year after year, and won a National Championship but most fans wanted him canned, wanted to run him out of town. When is it ever good enough to some people?
November 25, 200718 yr Do you think they're going to officially announce that they hid 2 DUI's, had to hire a driver for him and that their Head Coach was caught skinny dipping with some college girls? I don't think so... Has he broken any NCAA rules?:flame:
November 25, 200718 yr I still see nothing wrong with anything as long as he isn't breaking any laws or NCAA rules.
November 25, 200718 yr Do you think they're going to officially announce that they hid 2 DUI's, had to hire a driver for him and that their Head Coach was caught skinny dipping with some college girls? I don't think so... How can they hide two DUI's, that is public record?
November 25, 200718 yr What do you want the UK fans to do? I am worried about it, but until he is charged with something or this affects his job this really isn't an issue. If it was UL or UC or IU's coach, it wouldn't matter if he had been charged yet or not. UK fans would be all over it.
November 25, 200718 yr As much as I don't like UK, and would love to ride you guys. So what. As long as he isn't breaking any laws, and he is doing his job. What do I care if he lives it up a little. His job is to coach your basketball players not live by "your" standards. Also you knew what you were getting in the first place.
November 25, 200718 yr If it was UL or UC or IU's coach, it wouldn't matter if he had been charged yet or not. UK fans would be all over it. So what is it you are getting at? Is there something you want us to do? I think its obvious that Gillespie has probably made a mistake or 2 since being in town. But we don't know anything is factual. Fact: Gillespie got 2 DUIs in his past. 1 was dropped, if I remember correctly. I am honestly afraid it could be a problem with him, but I sure hope it isn't. We simply do not know what is true and what is exaggerated with him at UK at this point.
November 25, 200718 yr I don't know about Clyde....but U of L has their very own gigalo in Massi I was thinking the same thing! :lol::lol::lol:
November 25, 200718 yr How can they hide two DUI's, that is public record? Nice try. You know what I'm talking about.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.