Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rumors about Coach Gillespie....

Featured Replies

It seems like all the IU and UL fans are trying to find whatever dirt they can on Gillespie and find any way they can to put him down. Also, a lot of the UK fans are doing the same thing with Pitino and Sampson. All 3 are not perfect, but I do like all 3 and believe they are great coaches. Really the situation reminds me of what it was like in the early 90s with the coaches of these 3 programs being Pitino, Knight and Crum, before IU and UL dropped off for a while. All 3 of these guys know what they are doing.

  • Replies 159
  • Views 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I 100% stand by what I said earlier regarding that.

 

 

So which are you 100% about? First you say he is after the rainbow, then you say he is skinny dipping with the ladies. Flip a coin and make up your mind please.

Or better yet have your coach Sampson call the psychic friends network to help you decide. Or would that count against his phone calls?

So which are you 100% about? First you say he is after the rainbow, then you say he is skinny dipping with the ladies. Flip a coin and make up your mind please.

I don't know anything about the skinny dipping until I heard it on here.

 

I can tell you this, I had heard about him being gay well before he was the coach in Lexington.

:rolleyes:

 

I love how this is something that is so obvious and so flagrant, but it requires 98NCCalum to step down from his omniscient pedestal to inform us in the feebleminded and blind masses.

Not what I said at all? Complex?

 

All I'm saying is, and you can ask GT, I told him about a lot of these stories a while ago.

I don't know anything about the skinny dipping until I heard it on here.

 

I can tell you this, I had heard about him being gay well before he was the coach in Lexington.

 

I believe that is just ridiculous. He is a basketball coach at UK not a soap opera actor or something. From everything I have heard about Gillespie I believe that is obviously not true. I don't know why anyone would spread around information like this to anyone, message board, radio, etc, without knowing this to be true.

I believe that is just ridiculous. He is a basketball coach at UK not a soap opera actor or something.
:confused::confused::confused:
I believe that is just ridiculous. He is a basketball coach at UK not a soap opera actor or something. From everything I have heard about Gillespie I believe that is obviously not true. I don't know why anyone would spread around information like this to anyone, message board, radio, etc, without knowing this to be true.

 

Maybe he has some inside info that we don't know about?

Maybe he has some inside info that we don't know about?

 

Well based on what I have heard about Gillespie, being a homosexual is the farthest thing from the truth. I just don't understand why this information is being passed around.

The bottom line is if he really is doing this stuff...he needs to take a long hard look at himself. Doesn't matter if he is single. He is a representative of college and kids. If he is doing this and he doesn't have a great season...makes the target on his back even easier to hit! My opinion...Coach needs to keep his "habits" on the DL!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And by the way....I do not find him attractive.

 

And by the way....I do not find him attractive.

 

 

Is it because the blue he wears? :D

I will end my comments on this matter with this.

 

I have never posted anything on here that wasn't 100% true. I trust my information b/c it has never been wrong before.

 

Finally, Coach of UK or not is irrelevant, if he's not the top, he's one of the highest paid employees of the state of Kentucky and should not be doing the things he's doing.

 

Good Luck on December 8th, Cats fans. :thumb:

Coach or not is irrelevant, if he's not the top he's one of the highest paid employees of the state of Kentucky and should not be doing the things he's doing.

 

 

While I certainly don't like the rumors I'm hearing about him, what does his personal life and how he spends it have to do with anything? Is he doing anything illegal? What besides dating and partying with younger women is he doing?

I will end my comments on this matter with this.

 

I have never posted anything on here that wasn't 100% true. I trust my information b/c it has never been wrong before.

 

Finally, Coach of UK or not is irrelevant, if he's not the top, he's one of the highest paid employees of the state of Kentucky and should not be doing the things he's doing.

 

Good Luck on December 8th, Cats fans. :thumb:

 

So are you on record saying he is a homosexual?

So are you on record saying he is a homosexual?

 

98NCCalum,

 

I know you said you are done with this thread, but I would appreciate it if you would answer this question when you get back on the thread.

Not what I said at all? Complex?

 

All I'm saying is, and you can ask GT, I told him about a lot of these stories a while ago.

 

:creepy: :confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.