Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rumors about Coach Gillespie....

Featured Replies

So here is my question...if all this is true about "Clyde"...does that make him a "man tramp"?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

  • Replies 159
  • Views 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:laugh:Not touching that one...no way...

 

But, it made me laugh. :lol::eek:

 

:thumb:

What I have heard from my sources that match up with 98 deals with the drinking and the skinny dipping. I never before heard anything credible with the homosexuality.

 

Doesn't seem to fit the description of a gay man...there is more to this than meets the eye...

 

Perhaps Gillispie is really a homebody (a housewife, if you will:sssh:), and he's just set up a couple of situations where people would see him in a hot tub with some hotties (women;)) to quell some rumors (i.e., to throw inspector 98NCCAlum off track).

 

Of course, that's just a hypothetical...it's not speculation, because I've never been wrong when I upgraded a hypothetical to a speculation. I'll keep you posted if it reaches that level...:jump:

I am sorry but I don't believe he has the time to do half the things that are said about him and still coach, recruit, speak, etc. IMO

I am sorry but I don't believe he has the time to do half the things that are said about him and still coach, recruit, speak, etc. IMO
I agree, he had to cut back on one of these...;)
I agree, he had to cut back on one of these...;)

 

Then again they say he never sleeps so maybe he does have the time!

We're hearing them all over the place down here, but I keep wondering something. There is a certain newspaper in Lexington that seems to love to bash the program while reaping loads of money covering the school. If he were out and wild (a somewhat regular occurence, if you hear the rumors) would these guys not be tearing him up to "get the story"???? They'd tag along everywhere he went like he was Britney to get a photo of him in his skivies with a coed or too drunk to walk.

Here's a question I have, not just regarding Coach G but as a society. Why does it interest so much, in the personal lives of Athletes, Coaches, Actors or famous people.

 

We seem to thrive on finding something negative about some, whom we'll never really know but yet, don't care at all about the person living beside us, or the folks in the neighborhood or some friends.

 

I never understood, the fascination with others personal lives.

My mother told me a couple of weeks ago told me that a season ticket holder and someone with supposedly some inside info told her that B. Clyde was stopped for drinking and driving a few weeks back. Has anyone heard anything substantial to back that up? I have not read this whole thread, so I apologize if I missed that answer. Anyone heard if he has been stopped or picked up by police recently while under the influence?

My mother told me a couple of weeks ago told me that a season ticket holder and someone with supposedly some inside info told her that B. Clyde was stopped for drinking and driving a few weeks back. Has anyone heard anything substantial to back that up? I have not read this whole thread, so I apologize if I missed that answer. Anyone heard if he has been stopped or picked up by police recently while under the influence?

 

100% true... Good thing BCG had two Hannah Montana tickets that the cop was very interested in...;)

My mother told me a couple of weeks ago told me that a season ticket holder and someone with supposedly some inside info told her that B. Clyde was stopped for drinking and driving a few weeks back. Has anyone heard anything substantial to back that up? I have not read this whole thread, so I apologize if I missed that answer. Anyone heard if he has been stopped or picked up by police recently while under the influence?

 

Ask 98NCCalum, he is the confidant and arbiter of all things Gillespie.

So do all of you non-UK fans who feel this is terrible for Gillespie to be doing, feel the same way about a UofL coach taking current players out to do shots?

So do all of you non-UK fans who feel this is terrible for Gillespie to be doing, feel the same way about a UofL coach taking current players out to do shots?

 

No, that's totally acceptable. Magically, there were actually cameras there to capture that.

So do all of you non-UK fans who feel this is terrible for Gillespie to be doing, feel the same way about a UofL coach taking current players out to do shots?

 

Head coach at the University of Kentucky, drinking and skinny dipping with co-eds half his age, having to have a driver hired because he can't stay sober when he goes out, or assistant coach at UofL who is probably considered much more of a peer than Gillispie is buying a couple shots for OF AGE guys. Don't get me wrong, I think it was a bonehead move by McCarty, but the situations are much different, IMO.

Head coach at the University of Kentucky, drinking and skinny dipping with co-eds half his age, having to have a driver hired because he can't stay sober when he goes out, or assistant coach at UofL who is probably considered much more of a peer than Gillispie is buying a couple shots for OF AGE guys. Don't get me wrong, I think it was a bonehead move by McCarty, but the situations are much different, IMO.

 

First off let me say, I think both are not appropriate. However, much of the logic being used to defend McCarty is that all parties involved were of age, and if they wanted to have some drinks who cares. Well my question is, if Coach G is of age, the co-eds are of age, and he has a driver to prevent any potential DUIs, then who cares? I mean neither is breaking the law, but one is getting called out on it, while the other is getting defended.

 

I can't help but think if this were a reverse situation with Pitino on one hand and say Coach Cyp, Crawford, and Bradley on the other, that the opinions of BOTH fanbases would be completely flip-flopped.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.