Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rumors about Coach Gillespie....

Featured Replies

98NCCalum,

 

I know you said you are done with this thread, but I would appreciate it if you would answer this question when you get back on the thread.

 

Now you know that would be too black and white for him. He is a gray area kind of guy.

 

I'm not saying its not true, but I really have a feeling that we would have seen some pictures from some camera phones or something by now. I mean the Michael Richards thing at the the comedy club made it out quickly, it wouldnt be hard at all for some of this stuff on Coach to get out. Words are one thing, and I heard a lot of them in Lexington. I'm waiting for better proof.

  • Replies 159
  • Views 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really need to get back to Lexington and get back in the loop. I feel I'm selling you guys short by not being there. ;)

Is it because the blue he wears? :D

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

Seriously has nothing to do with it. He is just one of those men that I look at and cringe...little to "slick rick" for me.

:creepy: :confused:

 

Good point. Inferiority complex possibly is what 98 may be referring to.

Now you know that would be too black and white for him. He is a gray area kind of guy.

 

I'm not saying its not true, but I really have a feeling that we would have seen some pictures from some camera phones or something by now. I mean the Michael Richards thing at the the comedy club made it out quickly, it wouldnt be hard at all for some of this stuff on Coach to get out. Words are one thing, and I heard a lot of them in Lexington. I'm waiting for better proof.

 

It sounds like he is just spreading rumors considering he isn't going to answer my question. Everything Ive heard points to the exact opposite of this rumor.

I can tell you this, I had heard about him being gay well before he was the coach in Lexington.
Not that there's anything wrong with it ... ;)
It sounds like he is just spreading rumors considering he isn't going to answer my question. Everything Ive heard points to the exact opposite of this rumor.

 

What makes what you've heard any better or more relevant than what he has heard??? :rolleyes:

What makes what you've heard any better or more relevant than what he has heard??? :rolleyes:

 

Because the simple fact that some folks talk in circles. First it is one way and then another. It just depends on what way is most convenient for the situation.

I will end my comments on this matter with this.

 

I have never posted anything on here that wasn't 100% true. I trust my information b/c it has never been wrong before.

 

Finally, Coach of UK or not is irrelevant, if he's not the top, he's one of the highest paid employees of the state of Kentucky and should not be doing the things he's doing.

 

Good Luck on December 8th, Cats fans. :thumb:

I'll back up 98. Most of what he has heard and posted, I have also heard from very reputable sources. I trust them 100%.

I'll back up 98. Most of what he has heard and posted, I have also heard from very reputable sources. I trust them 100%.

 

So, are you stating that he is gay or that he is living a fraternity life?

I 100% stand by what I said earlier regarding that.

 

Kelvin Sampson tried to call him to get that hot tub action, but then he realized he was over the limit on his phone calls :thumb:

:confused:

So, are you stating that he is gay or that he is living a fraternity life?

 

Well?

What makes what you've heard any better or more relevant than what he has heard??? :rolleyes:

 

It doesn't. All I have heard is rumors. I don't really know what Gillespie has done or anything like that. But 98NCCalum has said all his information is accurate. All I am doing is asking for clarification on 1 of his accusations.

So, are you stating that he is gay or that he is living a fraternity life?

 

What I have heard from my sources that match up with 98 deals with the drinking and the skinny dipping. I never before heard anything credible with the homosexuality.

Maybe he has some inside info that we don't know about?

 

:laugh:Not touching that one...no way...

 

But, it made me laugh. :lol::eek:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.